0262610089 / 0506769750
FILL THE GAP
Register to upgrade your skills before July 16 to enjoy 15% Discount.
This intensive training takes off on the 1st of August, 2018. It will be a 2-5 weeks session
at the SSNIT Guest House, Osu.
IN JUST 2-5 WEEKS, YOU'LL RECEIVE:
CORETECH AGILE TRAINING COURSES
1. Project Management Professional (PMP)
This Training Course is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) edition six (6) and other relevant materials designed for professionals who are willing to launch or boost their career in project management.
Benefits of PMP Certification
- PMP enables you to become a better Project Manager as it teaches you the best practices inculcated by many PM’s across the globe.
- There is no job salvation instead you get better opportunities. PMP certified individuals get promoted easily or they get jobs easily.
- PMP Certification leads you to a league of professionals who are globally recognised and increases your networking abilities with experts worldwide.
2. Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
This Training Course covers all the domains and tasks along with examination tips and tricks, designed and delivered by a leading project management trainer & coach with over 10 years of project and training experience.
Benefits of PBA Certification
- • Globally recognized certification
- • Being certified can move your career in a fresh direction while opportunities for BAs are on the rise.
- • The PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) certification will spotlight your valuable skills if you work with stakeholders in defining requirements, shaping project outputs and driving intended business outcomes.
3. PMI Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)
Benefits of ACP Certification
- Globally recognized certification from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Develops contender’s skills relating to agile methodologies and principles
- Showcases one’s agile knowledge and experience to potential employers
- Helps in building an excellent career road map in Agile Project Management methodology
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes. A certificate of participation is given to each student after completing any of the training courses.
Yes. You can arrange to sit in another class session to listen to missed courses but after negotiations with the training coordinator.
You will need to give advance notice to the training coordinator if your circumstances change. You may be refunded up to 80% of the payment.